■ CourseAssembler ► Blog ► 12 Dec, 2017
- Updated externally targetted links on new documents to include rel="noopener"
- Ensure links are externally targetted on non-split documents
- Fixed spacing between pages on non-split documents
- Fixed webfont problem (icons temporarily vanished!)
- Catch and disallow download attempt while documents are still converting
- Fixed Kloudless integration for loading and saving documents to cloud-based storage sources
- Fixed spaces in downloaded zip name
- Various minor bugs noted after Firefox Quantum update.
Return to blog