These shortcuts can be used to arrange an item once you've selected it.
- Enter: Rename the selected item (press Enter again to save changes).
- Up arrow / Down arrow: Navigate between items.
- Left arrow / Right arrow: Change indenting of the selected item.
- Shift + Up arrow / Down arrow: Move the selected item up and down the list.
- Ctrl + Shift + Up arrow / Down arrow: Move the selected item to top or bottom of the list.
- Delele or Backspace (Double-tap key quickly) Delete selected page
- Shift + Delete or Backspace (Double-tap key quickly) Delete selected page and its child pages
- If you're using the 'Drag and drop' method of uploading documents or importing packages, you don't need to click Add content or Import... first to bring up the popup - if your browser supports it, you can drag the file directly onto the document list and it'll import just fine!